Friday, June 22, 2007

This week (18th-22nd June).

Haha... Well,



MONDAY: Almost everybody was sleepy during school as Sunday was our I.S.nite. Thankfully
the lecturers kinda understood us and didn't teach much dat day.. *Relieved* And i
got the FLU due to playing basketball wif my bro and dad in the rain Sunday
afternoon and sleeping late Sunday nite. My nose was running like a leaking tap!
AND.... I sneeezed 39 times in school dat day.. Used almost 3 packs of tissue! Thanks
to those who were so kind to spare me your tissues. ^.^



TUESDAY: I was much better, no more darn FLU...!!! Praise GOD... Lectures went on as usual
but still many students were tired...



WEDNESDAY: No comment, i kinda forgot about this day.. All i noe is some students were still
sleepy. "I'm starting to wonder is de sleepiness still due to I.S nite or do we ppl
always feel sleepy?" Haha.......



THURSDAY: Today i was supposed to kick football(u guys noe how much i LOVE football). Me
and Daniel Samraj a.k.a Thambi were planning it all week.. But then it stricked me,
my ankles weren't totally healed, i'll say they were 68% healed. So i ended up
doing one kick and then went home.. So u think my ankles are safe?? WRONG,
when i went home, i played basketball wif my dad n lil bro (i thought i would just
shoot some hoops) but i ended up RE-TWISTING my ankle when i tried to spin
past my dad's defending!! *OUCH....* *TOOT* So pain!! Now i think it's only 25%
healed.. Btw, i sprained my ankles when playing a friendly football game for my
church and was poorly tackled by the other team's defender. T.T ( i hated him for
doing that at first as this is the 1st time i twisted my ankles!! But now i have 4given
him, even though i think he did it on purpose. Thank God for his amazing LOVE)



FRIDAY: That's today... My brother fell asleep while waiting for me to type this blog as he was
waiting to watch TV with me.. Haha, i hope u all will not follow that.. Try to stay awake
ya~ Haha... Hey!!! I see u dozing off a.k.a fishing... LOL... Tomolo gonna watch
Fantastic 4 wif my "SIX" friends!!! Haha..... can't wait!!!




The SIX: Year 2006 in school.

Top(from left to right): Me(Bryan), Kelvin Kong a.k.a KING KONG, Edmund Chin.

Bottom(from left to right): Eilvane a.k.a Ai Vern, Ying Fei, Denise Lim.

The SIX : Year 2007 during Chinese New Year in Denise house.


I think u know us by now... Haha... ^.^

No comments: