Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hmm.. i was tagged by Ivan James to fill in this survey.. So here it goes:


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- Sorry.. No books around,and i'm too comfortable now to go get a book. ^.^

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
- Ooo.... fresh air!!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- "Still standing",it's a comedy dat's veli veli funny.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
- 8.50pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- 8.46pm! Whoa,not bad eh?? Keke!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- My hamsters running on the wheel. They seem happy... =)

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- At 7.00pm just now.. I was sending my lil bro to tuition.. And i'll have 2 go pick hi up soon..

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
- The computer??

9. What are you wearing?
- My youth's white t-shirt and a white short pants.. So white.. I feel like an angel.. *Whee...!!*

10. Did you dream last night?
- Nope! I hardly dream..

11. When did you last laugh?
- Few seconds ago.. But it hurts when i laugh as i have 2 ulcers in my mouth =(

12. What are on the walls you are in?
-_-"

13. Seen anything weird lately?
- Taufu ?!

14. What do you think of this quiz?
- Need to think ah ?!

15. What is the last film you saw?
- Fantastic 4. It was great! And i wanna watch transformers soon!

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- Ermm... a ticket to watch transformers?

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
- I love FOOD!!!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
- Everybody love everybody! Peace! Love!

19. Do you like to dance?
- U teach me la...

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- Ariel.. Haha,for those of u who don't know.. I love Ariel Lin Yi Chen from the series
"Er Zhuo Ju Zi Wen" a.k.a "It Started With a Kiss"

21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- I'm not too sure yet.. I'll leave dat to my future wife..

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
- Abroad? As in i become fat?? I don't think dat'll happen.. Wahahahaa!!!

23. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
- "Bryan Wong,i love you...!!!!"

24. 6 people I wanna tag:
If u read my blog and u have a blog.. The i tag u!! Haha....

That's all folks.... Have a great day..!! God bless u...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.