Saturday, June 2, 2007

I'm back from...?

Hello there!

I'm finally back from my holiday....
Since it is Visit Malaysia year...
I visited one of Malaysia's neighbours...
The Philipines... Haha...!!!

Well.... i must say that my impression on that country was TOATLY wrong!! I thought that it was some "messed up" country... Boy was i wrong all this time.. that city of Manila is just as good as our dear Kuala Lumpur, if not BETTER.

They have so much shopping places and great buildings! We have like megamall and KLCC... They have about 5-6 "SM" malls! SM stands for "SUPER MALL"!!
For instance, SM Centrepoint, SM Megamall, SM North "something i forgot", and the THIRD BIGGEST MALL IN THE WORLD - SM Mall Of Asia!!!
Haha.. It's really super, i think every of those SM malls are alost as big as our Megamall. And don't forget, they still have other great malls like Robinson's Place,Greenhills and some others...

Well...... i got a few pics i would love to show you all but i haven't downloaded those pics into my comp as i just got back... So i'll post them soon.... Hopefully.... =P


Oh ya.. i haven't tell u all, the traffic there is H.E.A.V.Y.!!!!!!!!! What i'm about to tell u all is unbelievable.... I reached Clark airport at 4.45pm so we took the 5.oopm bus to the bus terminal then take a short taxi drive to our hotel. They said the bus ride would take between
1 and a half - 2 hours, and the taxi about 15 minutes.
So i should reach my hotel latest by 7.30 rite??

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I reached my hotel at 11.45pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The jam was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha.... it took us about 6hours and a half hours to reach!!!!!
My family, all the passengers, and I were SO DEPRESSED!!!!

Partly because that night was the first rain in a long time.. and it was HEAVY RAIN....
What luck heh?

Well.... i'll tell u all more about my trip next time along wif the pics. Ciao.....

No comments: