Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's been so long....

Hmmm.... Sorry guys for not updating my blog for a whole month..!!



Guess i've been having to spend my time on other things... Exams... Malaysian Studies Movie... Eating... Prison Break... Haha... =)



And now i finally brought myself to enter this blogger website to try and post something..



Well,first of all.. I just finished my exam yesterday.. *Sigh* Hope i don't get worse than last time(i can't think of the word opposite of improve!)..



And now i have a whole week of holiday......!!!! Yeehaa.....!!!!! =)

And there's so much things i wanna do...



1) Have to meet up wif my cell members to discuss our trip to an orphanage.

2) Have to go to the orphanage for the official visit.

3) Going to watch Rush Hour 3 and play bowling wif my family.. =)

4) Have to go to the museum to film our Malaysian Studies movie.

5) Have to go to Delnoobie's house to film the Malaysian blah blah movie also... Lol..

6) Wanna go watch Evan Almighty wif *_ _ _ _ _ _ *!!! Haha... ^.^

7) Wanna go hag out wif my frens that i hardly see now (Edmund & Lou).

8) Wanna go play football wif my I.S frens... It's been so long since i really played.. Feel like my skills are vanishing and that i'm getting OLD!!!! Wakaka....



Hmmm... That's about it...

BUT A LEVEL EXAMS IS COMING SOON!!!! I THINK THERE'S ONLY ABOUT 1 MONTH LEFT TO PREPARE....!!!!!

S.M.S - save my soul!!! haha....



Well.. i gotta go now.. Starving... Need... Food... Food...

pecking duck...!!!



more pecking duck...!!! Lol...



(Pics from my K.L trip with my relatives from Canada. They really love Chines food..!)

Haha... tata.... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.